Spice up your life with this not-so-naughty take on our treat day favourite! Made with coconut oil (proven to reduce the risk of heart disease), these sweet potato wedges are not only delicious, but nutritious too!
Ingredients (serves 6)
· 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
· 2 tablespoons heated coconut oil
· 1 teaspoon salt
· ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· ½ teaspoon chili powder
· 1 Chilli
1. Preheat the oven to 230º C. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal sized wedges. Arrange the sweet potato wedges on a baking sheet and drizzle with the coconut oil. Sprinkle the sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper and chili powder. Toss the sweet potato wedges to coat well with the oil and the seasonings.
2. Place into the preheated oven for around 25 minutes until the potatoes are browned and crispy
3. Remove from the oven and serve. Garnish with chilli as you wish!
Share your snaps with us using @VitaCocoUK #NutsaboutCoconuts.