We're feeling fruity, and Selasi's fruit crumble is the perfect sweet treat!
· 80g ground almonds.
· 80g blanched almonds chopped.
· 50g chopped hazelnuts.
· 1 tbsp, popping corn.
· 80g rolled oats.
· 3 tbsp. honey, warm.
· 1 tbsp. sugar
· 3 tbsp Vita Coco coconut oil, melted.
· Punnet of fresh peaches, cleaned, stoned & sliced.
· 2 tbsp. honey
200g coconut yoghurt
1. Melt the Vita Coco coconut oil in a pan
2. Mix all the nuts, oats, sugar and honey together until thoroughly coated in the coconut oil.
3. Preheat an oven to 160fan.
4. Pop the corn in a pan in 1tsp of Vita Coco coconut oil. The add the popcorn to the rest of the dry mixed ingredients.
5. Place the mixed ingredients onto a non-stick tray/lined tray. Evenly spread and bake for 15-20 minutes making sure you’re turning them every few minutes until they are ready (golden brown) so they don’t burn.
6. Cook the fruit slices in a pan with honey until soft.
7. When ready, serve in a bowl, add some yoghurt and top with granola.