Up your pancake game with this fabulously fruity number via @hugdecook – pineapple meets passion fruit and coconut yoghurt … this is all kind of awesome in the taste stakes. Oh, and it uses coconut oil too. Enjoy!
- Pinch of salt
- Tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml almond milk
- 230g plain flour
- 45g Vita Coco coconut oil, melted
- Fresh pineapple chunks, coconut yoghurt, passionfruit
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (apart from fresh pineapple, yoghurt and passion fruit), until forming a thick, gloopy consistency.
- Melt some Vita Coco coconut oil in a pan on medium heat and pour pancake batter in even circles into pan (two at a time depending on pan size).
- Leave on medium heat until the top starts to bubble, flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with coconut yoghurt, pineapple and passion fruit, consume immediately and repeat!