Yes guys. This is real. After experimenting with my massive tub of Vita Coco Coconut Oil, I somehow created something pretty epic. PROTEIN MILKY WAY BARS.
Milky Ways are literally my favourite chocolate bars and I didn’t mean to do it but I’ve created a protein-packed, healthy alternative to them! I couldn’t believe the likeness when I tried them. You have to try these…
For the inner fudgey goodness:
- 15g plain flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms syrup (or alternative ie. honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 4 tbsp water
For the chocolate topping:
- 1½ tbsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 6 squares dark chocolate
- Mix all of the inner fudgey goodness ingredients together, adding the water last. Mix until a smooth, dough-like consistency.
- Spread into a layer at the bottom of a dish and place in the fridge.
- Next, melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate for your topping.
- Pour over the chilled fudge mixture and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- Cut into 6 squares and enjoy.