This traditional French winter warmer with a coconutty twist is the perfect weekend treat!
- 60g Ground Almonds
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs runny Honey
- 3 eggs
- 200ml Vita Coco Coconut Milk
- Zest of 1 orange
- 5 large ripe plums
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste
- 100g fresh or frozen cherries
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas 9. Grease a 20cm round dish with Coconut Oil.
- In a food processor or blender combine all the ingredients apart from the plums and cherries until smooth.
- Pour the smooth mix into the prepared tin and then tightly arrange the plums and cherries cut side up. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until risen, golden and set. Serve warm.
Send us your snaps for a free Vita Coco delivery! @VitaCocoUK #Tasteslikenoudder