Vita Coco and Blueberry Vodka?! Yes please.
FOR THE FRUIT ICE CUBES:
- assorted fruit (we used blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, and an orange)
- 1 Vita Coco coconut water
- 1 24-cube ice cube tray
FOR THE BLUEBERRY FIZZ:
- 1 shot blueberry vodka
- 230ml soda water
- Lime for garnish
- Mint for garnish
- The day before, make the ice cubes by dispersing fruit throughout each and then covering with Vita Coco coconut water. Place in the freezer overnight.
- Place ice cubes in a large glass for serving.
- In a shaker, add the fizz ingredients and shake, shake, shake.
- Pour over the glass of ice and garnish with the lime and mint. Serve chilled.
*You could also muddle a small handful of fresh blueberries at the bottom of the glass if you’d like extra blueberry flavour.
Cheers Coconutters! Don't forget to share your snaps with us @VitaCocoEU !