Delicious and oh-so more-ish, try this healthy flapjack recipe created just for you by personal trainer, blogger, vlogger and fitness foodie, Zanna Van Dijk. All you need is a an oven tray and half an hour to spare… Gorgeous.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup ground almonds/almond flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup or agave (sweetener of choice basically!)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Optional: 2 tbsp white chocolate chips, to sprinkle on top if you want to make them a little more indulgent!
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and pour the flapjack mix into a greased baking tray.
- Flatten down so it fills all the corners. Top off with some white chocolate chips and press them into the batter (optional but recommended!).
- Bake for around 20 mins until flapjack is cooked through. Leave to cool and set, slice it up and enjoy.