Everyone loves a refreshing lemonade but did you know that our coconut water makes the perfect base for this classic drink? Adding coconut water is a great way to lighten things up and drench your body in electrolytes to keep you hydrated. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for Christmas time for all of the family to enjoy!
- 8 Medium sized Lemons
- 150g granulated sugar
- 1.5 litre Vita Coco Coconut Water
- 100g Pomegranate seeds
- Handful of mint leaves
- Cut the lemons in half and juice them one half at a time. Alternativelyyou could peel the lemons and add them in a electronic juicer which is perfect for getting as much juice out of the fruit as possible.
- In a large pitcher add the lemon juice and the sugar. Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved in the juice.
- Pour in the coconut water and continue to stir, then begin adding your pomegranate seeds.
- Taste your lemonade, at this point if you feel your lemonade is too citrusy feel free to add more coconut water.
- Add a few mint leaves to give it that refreshing taste and leave it to chill for an hour before serving.