Want a post-workout smoothie that hits all the spots? We’ve gotcha with this awesome creation from mum-of-three and foodie blogger, Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary.
Fantastic for post workout nutrition, plus it tastes as good as it looks!
“I’ve used blackcurrants because they’re currently growing in abundance right now on my remote North Sea island, but any fruit could be substituted.
Nonetheless, here is my rather scrummy blackcurrant and coconut post-workout smoothie (it doesn’t have to be a post-workout drink either, it’s tasty on its own!)
- 150 ml Vita Coco Coconut Milk
- 75 g coconut yogurt
- 100 g frozen banana (or 1 small banana and a few ice cubes)
- 80 g blackcurrants
- 1 tbsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp honey/agave or fruit syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut slices, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until it reaches the desired consistency. Drink your post workout smoothie immediately.