This is the perfect gift for anyone whether it’s Christmas, Easter or even if you’re just visiting friends. It takes 5 minutes to make and tastes amazing. Its also great for using up those half packets of nuts and seeds you have in the cupboard as you can chip and change the toppings with whatever you have.
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbs Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 50g Almonds/Hazelnuts/Pecans, skin on and roughly chopped
- 35g Pumpkin seeds/Sesame Seeds
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tbs maple syrup/Honey
- 75g Dried Cranberries/ raisins, apricots
- Pinch of sea salt
- Grease and Line a 25 x 15cm baking tray (or similar depending on how thick you want your fudge to be!)
- Firstly break up your chocolate into pieces and place into a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to melt. Once melted remove from the heat and add the coconut oil, orange zest, salt and maple syrup.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared baking tray and then scatter over your nuts, seeds and dried fruits to cover the surface.
- Place into the fridge for an hour to set, then remove, slice and enjoy!
Send us your snaps for the chance to win a delivery of Vita Coco treats - @vitacocouk #Nutsaboutcoconuts