This creamy and delicious rice pudding is a quick and easy take on the old-fashioned dessert. Traditionally cooked in the oven, this rice pudding is made on the stove for ease but happens to make an equally as wonderful warming treat. The addition of coconut and raspberries in this recipe makes it particularly special.
½ cup. pudding rice
1 litre Vita Coco light coconut milk
¼ cup. maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
2 cups. frozen raspberries
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. maple syrup
Toasted coconut flakes
- Put all of the ingredients for the rice pudding into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer for 40 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Serve warm with raspberry compote, raspberries and coconut flakes.
- To make the coulis place all of the ingredients into a small pan and bring to the boil, once boiling remove from the heat.
- Pass the raspberries through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Add 1 tsp. cornflour to the coulis and whisk well until smooth.
- Return to the heat for a couple of minutes to allow the coulis to thicken.
- Serve on top of the creamy rice pudding.
Share your sweet treats with us @VitaCocoUK #TastesLikeNoUdder