Because every house needs a biscuit tin and every biscuit tin needs cookies...
- 80g Vita Coconut Oil
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- 50ml Vita Coco Light Coconut Milk
- 200g Ground Almonds
- 75g desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and prepare 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients (saving some desiccated coconut and lime zest for later) together in a food processor until it becomes a thick batter.
- Prepare a tray with the extra desiccated coconut and zest of half a lime.
- With slightly damp hands (to stop the mixture sticking to your hands) roll in to 22 balls then roll into the desiccated coconut and lime, place onto the prepared trays and bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly golden and cooked through.
Share your snaps with us @VitaCocoUK!