Organic, 100% raw, extra-virgin and cold pressed - Vita Coco Coconut Oil is the healthy ‘in-gredient’ for cooking, baking and frying.
Nothing beats a banana bread, fresh out of the oven with a good old brew. Update the timeless classic by adding Vita Coco Coconut Oil - it makes it that little bit healthier!
100ml of Vita Coco Coconut Oil
125g of caster sugar
50g of coconut flour
1tsp of baking powder
200g of crushed banana
50g of desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 (degrees)
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Next mix in the coconut flower, desiccated coconut and baking powder
- Last but not least, fold in the banana and pour in the mixture into a cake team
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, and then reduce the heat down to 150 (degrees)
- After another 20 minutes at 150 (degrees), check the cake is ready too go
- Leave to cool for 10 mins, and then slice up and enjoy with a cup of tea!