At Vita Coco, summer's never over. But that doesn't mean we're always partying! We like to take our favorite elements of summer--good vibes, tropical moments, and delicious flavor--and combine them however we can, without getting too crazy. That's where recipes like this one come into play!
Occasionally, we want a minute to pretend it's still breezy outside--but we don't have a minute to spare. This smoothie solves your dilemmas by combining refreshing flavors with some electrolytes like potassium in as easy as 1, 2, 3 (literally)! So kick your feet up and sip this smoothie slowly (for one second, then put it in a to-go cup, because you're probably late for something)!
- 2/3 cups Vita Coco Coconutmilk, Original
- 4 oranges, peeled and pith removed
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2/3 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Add your Coconutmilk, fruit, and yogurt to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!