• 2 Slices of Whole Grain Toast
• 1 Whole Avocado
• 1 Slice Smoked Salmon
• 1 Tsp of Vita Coco Coconut oil
• 1 Egg
• 1 Lime Wedge
• 1 Pinch of Salt
• Handful of Arugula or Mixed Greens
1. Use a thick fiber rich whole grain toast.
2. Mash avocado and add coconut oil, splash of lime and sea salt to taste.
3. Spread avocado mixture over toast, adding a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Add coconut oil into a pan, broiling egg for 3 minutes or until desired, salt for taste.
5. Place egg on toast, top with greens, and enjoy!
Isa’s Triple 5 Circuit Calisthenics Workout: Use your body weight in this quick routine to get your blood flowing.
5 exercises, 5 rounds, and 5 reps each. Start at the top with a 30 second rest in between each round.
1. Push-ups: in plank position, hands and feet shoulder width apart.
2. Jump Squats: squat and use both feet to jump off the ground 3 inches with toes pointed.
3. Tricep Dips Using Lebert Fitness Bars (may substitute with bench or chair): keep arms at 90 degree angle and straighten again while the heels push towards the floor.
4. Lunges with Medicine Ball: feet hip width apart, step left foot forward and slowly lower body until right knee is close to touching the floor, at same time twist body with medicine ball to each side then alternate legs.
5. Burpees: start in low squat positions with hands on the floor then kick feet back to push up position, do a push up then return feet to squat position and jump as high as you can then back to squatting position.
On air TV Personality and Founder of TheCoolMom.co, Lizzy Mathis
is a mom of three who is quickly becoming a trusted source of all things mom life. She loves sharing her lifestyle tups on style, beauty, recipes, wellness and more.
Mode and fitness lifestyle enthusiast, Isa Rahman
has traveled the world shooting for top magazines such as GQ and L’uomo Vogue while starring in campaigns for Barneys New York and Ralph Lauren. As a father of three, Isa loves living a fit lifestyle and sharing all his favorite tips in wellness and style on IsaRahman.com.