Pumpkin spice + chai + vanilla Coconutmilk = the ultimate cozy fall drink! Need we say more?
[Just in case you need us to say more--try this drink the next time you're curled in front of the fire, watching your favorite movie or scrolling through some fun social media accounts! We recommend @VitaCoco on Instagram ;) ]
- 1 – 1 ½ cups Vita Coco Coconutmilk, Vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 1 tea bag of spiced chai (or decaf spiced chai rooibos)
- 4 tablespoons real pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoon real maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Dash of salt
- Bring 1 cup water to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add the tea bag. Let steep for 7-10 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, add in all the spices and whisk to dissolve.
- Pour in the Vanilla Vita Coco Coconutmilk, the pumpkin purée, and sweetener. Whisk until smooth.
- Top with cinnamon sticks and extra spices. Serve warm.