T'is the season to stop counting calories!
During the holiday season, dessert for every meal is totally acceptable--nay, encouraged! But, even WE know that as much as we love to eat that extra cookie, sometimes we want to feel a little less like we deserve to be on the naughty list because of it. Enter: this cookie recipe.
We guarantee that if you leave these out for Santa, he'll hook you up with even more presents. Your cookie swap guests will love you. Bring 'em to your office, and you may even get a promotion!*
Bottom line: these cookies make it so that your stomach will be just as happy as your heart will be if you have an extra one.
*We can't actually guarantee a promotion, but your colleagues will like you and say thank you.
- 1 1/2 tsp Vita Coco Coconutmilk
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or your favorite butter alternative
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar (or your favorite coconut sugar)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix until you can form the dough into a ball.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface, then cut out your favorite shapes (we recommend coconuts, but we won't judge if you just do circles).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Frost however you want!