Get ready to DIE...from cuteness overload!
These poison apples look almost too sweet to eat, but once you take one bite you'll want to snack on them all night! We took a step away from standard caramel apples and added our Vita Coco Coconutmilk for a mysterious twist that your guests won't be able to resist!
We promise: make these easy poison apples for your Halloween shindig, and you'll become legend!
- 2 tbs Vita Coco Coconutmilk
- 11 oz caramel bits
- pinch of salt
- 10-15 drops black food coloring
- 4 granny smith apples
- 4 wooden skewers (or wooden sticks for ~dramatic effect~
- In a medium-sized pot, melt the caramel over low heat, stirring in the Vita Coco Coconutmilk. Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth!
- Add in food coloring, and keep stirring until your caramel turns black.
- Skewer your apples, and dip them into your caramel, using a spoon to coat the top of the apple.
- Place your apples on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.