• 1 Cup Vita Coco Coconutmulk
• 1 Banana
• 1 Cup Cold Brew Coffee
• 2 Medjool Dates
• ½ Tsp Cinnamon
• 2 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
1. Blend everything but the cacao nibs in a blender.
2. Top with cacao nibs and drink up!
1. My first tip is to do one thing in the morning that will set you up to feel accomplished for the day. I always start my day by making my bed, and it’s this one simple act that means I’ve done at least one productive thing over the course of the day, no matter what else happens!
2. I make time for at least 5 minutes of quiet mediation. This gives me the headspace to jump into my busy day and approach it with some calm and ease that is always helpful in my hectic and fun days over at Charley St.
is the chef of Under Armor and Executive Chef at Charley St, a fast casual restaurant in Nolita. He holds a Masters in Exercise Science (strength & conditioning). He was born on the beaches of Sydney, Australia and currently resides in New York City. Dan is the author of three books and has appeared on notable programs such as Good Morning America and the TODAY show. He has his own series on the Discovery Network called Feast with Friends, which is now in its second season. Dan also served as Lindsey Vohn’s personal chef during the 2018 Winter Olympics.
is taking a millennial approach to colorful food, with a focus on locally sourced ingredients and community driven partnerships. Clear messaging that the higher density of color, the more flavor and nutrients are found in the ingredients, means colorful food is always the focus and why you will always win at Charley St.