Vitamin C, electrolytes, and antioxidants, oh my!
This overnight muesli is perfect for those early-morning gym runs (and those late-for-my-meeting runs)! It's packed with a punch that's hard to resist. All you have to do is throw everything together the night before, and grab&go as you head out the door!
Bonus: this recipe makes 2 jar's worth, so you can share with someone you love--or eat both, if that "someone you love" is yourself :)
For the Blueberry Coconutmilk:
- 2 cups Vita Coco Coconutmilk Original
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Pots:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries, for topping
- Fresh peaches, for topping
- Place Coconutmilk, blueberries and maple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside while you build the pots.
- Add 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp golden raisins, and 1 tbsp sunflower seeds to each pot, and stir until smooth.
- Then add 1/2 the maple/blueberry mixture to each pot, and stir it up!
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight, so that the oats and chia seeds soak up the milk.
- When you're ready to eat, top with blueberries and peaches. Enjoy!