Nuttin’ tastes better than banana oat bars made with (and dunked in) our vanilla coconutmilk!
-½ cup Vita Coco Coconutmilk Vanilla
-5 dates, pitted
-¾ cup almond butter
-1 cup oats
-¼ cup coconut flour
-¼ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened + more for topping
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 teaspoon cinnamon
-½ teaspoon salt
-¼ cup walnuts
-1 tablespoon of coconut oil, for greasing
-¼ cup vegan chocolate chips, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, blend together the coconutmilk, dates, almond butter, and banana until smooth.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until a “dough” forms. It should be sticky but not runny.
4. Grease an 9x9 in pan with coconut oil and pour in the mixture. Spread evenly and top with more shredded coconut and the chocolate chips.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Remove and let cool for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with vegan ice cream, banana and more chocolate chips.